• Anyone Who Trains with Weights, Including Bodybuilders and Strength Athletes, to Accelerate
Building Muscle and Strength Through Enhanced ATP Production and Muscle Cell Volumizing
• Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®)
Key Selling Points
• Creatine Monohydrate Has Repeatedly Been Validated in Scientific Studies to Substantially Increase
Muscle and Strength and to Enhance Athletic Performance
• HPLC Verified Pure
Creatine is a non-essential amino acid that is an important source of chemical energy for muscle contraction. Dietary sources include meat, fish, and other animal products, but creatine may also be formed in the liver, kidney and pancreas from the amino acids glycine, arginine and methionine.
Once creatine reaches the muscles, it’s converted into phosphocreatine (creatine phosphate), and ultimately becomes the body’s primary energy source—adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Muscle concentrations of creatine are lower in older and middle-aged adults and may explain why they respond so noticeably to creatine.
Why choose APS Creatine Powder Creapure®?
• Enhances muscle performance during high intensity exercise.
• When combined with physical training, creatine supplementation leads to increases in lean body mass.
• When combined with physical training, creatine supplementation leads to increases in muscular strength.
• Features Creapure®, a premium brand of creatine guaranteed to be the highest in quality, purity and safety.
• Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.