GutBiotic 60 Billion - Fusion Health
High-strength probiotic, with 60B colony-forming units (CFUs) from 14 probiotic strains helps support healthy gut microbial balance.
Features and benefits
- High-strength probiotic
- Fridge-free formula
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten-free and dairy-free
Helps maintain a healthy balance of gastrointestinal flora and relieve:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Constipation and irregular bowel movements
- How it works
- Benefits of a healthy and diverse microbiota balance
The sum of the organisms in our gastrointestinal tract is known as the gut microbiota. A healthy balance of our gut microbiota is important for digestive and overall good health. Evidence suggests that if there is an imbalance between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria it can cause adverse health effects. Some symptoms associated with an imbalance of the gut microbiota include bloating, flatulence, abdominal discomfort, constipation or irregular bowel movements.
The composition of our gut microbiota is highly divergent, and this diversity is likely to be important in health maintenance. Broad-spectrum probiotics, that is those with a higher number of strains, support this diversity.
What may cause an imbalance?
An imbalance may occur after the use of some medications, with poor dietary habits or in certain illnesses.
Fusion GutBiotic 60 Billion may help to restore a healthy balance of bacteria in the digestive tract and inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria in the digestive system. Maintaining this healthy balance may help relieve a range of digestive symptoms.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) 12 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis ((HN019™; HOWARU®) ) 4 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) 14 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11) 1.25 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115) 7 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus ((HN001, HOWARU®)) 2 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36) 0.1billion CFU
- Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21) 0.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32) 2 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarus ssp salivarius (Ls-33) 1.25 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03) 0.5 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05) 0.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii spp bulgaricus (Lb-87) Lactis 0.1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37) 14.8 billion CFU
Suitable for vegetarians.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Directions for use
- Adult/child: Take 1 capsule daily.
- Child under 2 years: Take as professionally advised.
- For children 2-6 years, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food.
Always read the label. Use only as directed If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.