Tresos Activated B PluSe Upgrade
Tresos Activated B PluSe™ Upgrade is a trusted multivitamin, mineral and antioxidant formula formulated to provide a sound nutritional platform upon which to build successful treatment strategies. Tresos Activated B PluSe now contains methylcobalamin and 5 MTHF, along with metabolically active forms of vitamin B2, B6 and B9 for enhanced bioavailability.
- Levomefolate calcium (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate/5-MTHF) is the predominant form of folate in the body. It is the most biologically active, acts as a methyl donor, is unlikely to mask Vitamin B12 deficiency and does not result in unmetabolised folic acid in the blood.
- 5-MTHF is already metabolically active so is directly usable by the body and therefore unaffected by the genetic polymorphism of the enzyme MTHF-reductase and acts as a methyl-donor.
- Calcium folinate (Folinic acid) is a metabolically active form of folate, bypassing the biochemical steps normally required by folic acid.
- Methylcobalamin is a biologically active form of vitamin B12, functioning as a cofactor to the enzyme methionine synthase, aiding the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6.
- Riboflavin-sodium-phosphate (Riboflavin-5-phosphate) is the metabolically active form of vitamin B2.
- Helps support the methylation and expression of genetic material (DNA) and homocysteine metabolism.
- B-vitamins are needed for healthy adrenal gland function and may support ability to adequately respond to stress.
- Supports energy production and contains antioxidants.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin and a healthy immune system
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl palmitate) 750 mcg RE
- equiv. Vitamin A 2500 IU
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1) 50 mg
- Nicotinic acid (vit. B3) 5 mg
- Nicotinamide (vit. B3) 220 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 100 mg
- equiv. Calcium 8.4 mg
- equiv. Pantothenic acid (vit. B5) 40 mg
- Pyridoxine (as hydrochloride) 40 mg
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate monohydrate (activated vit. B6) 10 mg
- Calcium folinate 278 mcg
- equiv. Folinic acid 200 mcg
- Levomefolate calcium (5-MTHF) 217 mcg
- equiv. Levomefolic acid 200 mcg
- Riboflavin-sodium-phosphate (activated vit. B2) 27.4 mg
- equiv. Riboflavin 20 mg
- Co-methylcobalamin (methyl-B12) 500 mcg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 121 mg
- equiv. Ascorbic acid 100 mg
- equiv. Calcium 11.4 mg
- Colecalciferol 2.5 mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 100 IU
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 28 mg
- equiv. Natural Vitamin E 34 IU
- Tocopherols concentrate – mixed (low-alpha type) 13.5 mg
- R,S-alpha Lipoic acid 10 mg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Bromelains 6 mg
- Choline bitartrate 40 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 5 mg
- Cysteine hydrochloride 21.74 mg
- Glutamine 40 mg
- Hesperidin 5 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Lecithin 15 mg
- Lysine hydrochloride 35 mg
- Rutin 10 mg
- Taurine 85 mg
- Chromium (as nicotinate) 25 mcg
- Copper (as cupric citrate) 6 mcg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 31 mcg
- Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate) 10 mg
- Manganese (as gluconate) 50 mcg
- Potassium (as phosphate-monobasic) 14 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 26 mcg
- Zinc (as gluconate) 14.35 mg
- Molybdenum (as trioxide) 50 mcg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit powder 10 mg
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents (RE), vitamin A can cause birth defects. If pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Practitioner Products Warning
These products are either of a higher potency or efficacy. Practitioner products in Australia are prescribed by either doctors or naturopaths and usually have higher doses based on the latest in research and development. By purchasing this item you certify that you are under the guidance of a qualified health care practitioner who can direct your proper use of these items.