Alcohol Free Liver Tonic
Support healthy liver function
Herbs of Gold Alcohol Free Liver Tonic is a pleasant tasting peppermint flavoured tonic that contains St Mary’s thistle to support liver health.
- With St Mary’s thistle
- Supports healthy liver function
- Healthy digestion
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Contains Potassium sorbate.
- Alcohol Free Liver Tonic contains St Mary’s thistle, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to protect the liver. St Mary’s thistle supports healthy digestion and also acts as an antioxidant to reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Alcohol Free Liver Tonic contains Gentian and Dandelion, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as bitter tonics to stimulate gastric secretions, improve digestive weakness and relieve loss of appetite.
- St Mary’s thistle and Gentian are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion.
- Gentian is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a cholagogue to promote bile flow from the gall bladder.
- Dandelion is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a blood purifier and laxative to relieve constipation.
Each 10mL contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Silybum marianum (St Mary’s thistle) fruit||6g|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root||400mg|
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root||150mg|
|Cynara scolymus (Globe artichoke) leaf||100mg|
|Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root||100mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia rebaudiana.|
|Contains potassium sorbate.|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 10mL, twice daily, 20 minutes before food.
Children under 12 years – Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
When taken to help relieve constipation, drink plenty of water.