Fusion Tienchi Ginseng (50 Capsules)
FUSION Health® Tienchi Ginseng
Used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine, Tienchi Ginseng was considered more valuable than gold by Chinese emperors. Research demonstrates that this premium Ginseng has the highest level of ginsenosides of all the Panax species with between 7½–10% compared to the popular Korean Ginseng with approximately 2½%.
Tienchi Ginseng has broad therapeutic applications ranging from helping with weight management, to healing soft tissue injury, reducing heavy menstrual bleeding, promoting a healthy heart and normal blood flow, and enhancing stamina and endurance.
In Chinese medicine, Tienchi Ginseng is used to reduce bleeding, resolve bruising, disperse swelling, alleviate pain and enhance blood flow to areas of blood stagnation or stasis as occurs in soft tissue injury to muscles, tendons and ligaments including exercise-induced muscle soreness, sprains and strains, and minor wounds.
• Relieves bruising & bleeding
• Heals soft tissue injury
• Reduces heavy menstrual bleeding
• Promotes stamina & endurance
• Assists with weight management*
* In conjunction with regular exercise and a balanced diet.
- General use and heart health: Take 1- 2 tablets once daily
- Muscle soreness and soft tissue injury: Take 1 – 2 tablets two or three times daily
- Weight management and endurance: Take 1 – 2 tablets 1 hour before and after exercise
- Heavy menstrual bleeding: Take 1 – 2 tablets two or three times daily
Not to be taken during pregnancy. Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner
Ingredients: Each Tienchi tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Panax notoginseng (Tienchi Ginseng ) 1500mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, sugar, dairy or animal products
Available in 50 tablet sizes.