Worming for children & adults
Herbs of Gold ParaStrike is specifically formulated for both children and adults. It contains traditional herbs and essential oils to help rid the body of intestinal worms and microbes.
- Worming formula
- Healthy digestive system
- For children & adults
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- ParaStrike is a traditional herbal and essential oil worming formula with anthelmintic and antimicrobial properties suitable for both children and adults.
- Anthelmintics eliminate worms and microbes by either starving them of glucose for energy or paralysing them so they lose traction in the digestive tract. Worms and microbes typically infect the digestive system, although they can invade other tissues and organs, or live on the external surfaces of their hosts.
- ParaStrike contains herbs and essential oils traditionally used to help eliminate intestinal worms from the body and maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Threadworms are the most common type of worm infection found in Australia. Children, particularly pre-school and school-aged children, are more susceptible to threadworm infections, although adults can easily become infected. Usually, if one person in the household has a worm infection, it is more than likely that other members of the family will also become infected.
- Adult worms may live for up to 6 weeks so the treatment regime spans a 6 week period to rid the body of adult worms and newly hatched eggs.
- Wormwood, as the name suggests, and Black walnut hull have traditionally been used as anthelmintics. Anthelmintics help eliminate intestinal worms from the body.
- Thyme and Oregano essential oils have traditionally been used for their antimicrobial activity.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) leaf||500mg|
|Juglans nigra (Black walnut) fruit hull||150mg|
|Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) root bark||150mg|
|Origanum vulgare (Oregano) herb flowering essential oil||25mg|
|Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) leaf essential oil||8mg|
|Contains glucose and tree nut products (wallnut hulls).|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
To break the life cycle of worms: Take for 14 days, then take a break for 14 days, then take again for 14 days. Repeat if necessary.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 2 tablets, three times a day, with food.
Children – 3-4 years: Take 1 tablet daily; 5-9 years: Take 1 tablet, twice daily; 10-12 years: Take 1 tablet, three times a day.
Take crushed in food or swallowed. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used long-term.