Reflux & indigestion relief
Herbs of Gold Reflux Relief is specifically formulated with deglycrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) and traditionally used Ayurvedic Amla (Indian Gooseberry) for the relief of heartburn and reflux.
- Heartburn & reflux relief
- Indigestion relief
- Digestive tonic
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Reflux Relief has been specifically formulated for the relief of heartburn and reflux.
- Licorice root is traditionally used for the relief of indigestion, bloating, feeling of fullness, heartburn, reflux and digestive discomfort in the upper abdomen.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) helps soothe inflammation of the stomach and helps relieve heartburn, reflux, indigestion and digestive discomfort in the upper abdomen.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for the relief of heartburn, reflux and digestive acidity and as a rejuvenating digestive tonic to support healthy digestion.
Each capsule contains:
|Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) fruit flesh juice equiv. to fresh||8.25g|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract equiv. to dry||1.6g|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.