Thankfully Nourished Gelatin (750g)
Thankfully Nourished New Zealand Gelatin
Pasture raised New Zealand Gelatin, perfect for making home made jelly!
Gelatin is found in traditional diets through bone-broths, slow cooked organ meats, soups and stews. In modern diets where these foods are consumed less, and muscle meats consumed more, adding a high quality gelatin powder to your diet is a great option!
Gelatin is a source of amino acids, particulary glycine, proline and lysine, as well as protein, which is necessary for tissue building and repair.
Thankfully Nourised Gelatin is:
- Derived from beef cattle, pasture raised on lush New Zealand grasses
- Economical 750g size, providing 100 serves per tub
- A source of protein and amino acids, which can be added to smoothies and baked goods
- Perfect for making jelly and gummy bears
- Easy to use – dissolves and gels easily without clumping
- GMO and MSG free
- Gluten, dairy and soy free
Serving size: 2 tsp
Servings per container: 100
Ingredients: 100% pasture raised New Zealand Gelatin