Acetyl L-Carnitine (120VC)
Assists metabolism of fats
Herbs of Gold Acetyl L-Carnitine contains 500mg of carnitine, an amino acid that supports energy production and muscle performance.
- Fat metabolism
- Nerve health
- Brain health
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is a specific form of carnitine that has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine maintains brain and cognitive function and helps the synthesis of neurotransmitters, including acetylcholine.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports nerve conduction and nervous system health.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports muscle endurance and assists post exercise recovery.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine provides antioxidant activity to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports cardiovascular system health and sperm production and motility.
Each capsule contains:
|Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride (acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride)||500mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults – Take 2 capsules, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.