Activated B Complex (30VC)
High potency activated B complex
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methylfolate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12), to help support energy production and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Activated B2, B6 and B12
- Activated folate (Quatrefolic®)
- Supports energy production
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
- Activated B Complex aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Activated B Complex helps maintain nervous system function and supports a healthy stress response in the body and emotional wellbeing.
- Activated B Complex contains B5 and the active form of B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate) to support healthy adrenal gland function.
- B vitamins support the health and production of red blood cells and supports cardiovascular system health.
- Activated B Complex contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Activated B Complex contains methylfolate (levomefolic acid), the active form of folate.
- Methylfolate and vitamin B12 support memory and cognitive function. Methylfolate also helps reduce homocysteine levels.
Each capsule contains:
|equiv. Thiamine (vitamin B1) 22.3mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||25mg|
|equiv. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 18.3mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 22.9mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate||25mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 15.4mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||842 micrograms|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 400mcg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12)||400 micrograms|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.