Brightening Cream 75g
- A rich, nourishing cream designed to address pigmentation issues
- We sourced the 3 best, natural brightening ingredients available
- Alpha-Arbutin assists in lightening sun damage and pigmentation
- Indian Gooseberry Fruit Extract is a non-irritating antioxidant that lightens skin
- Oil-soluble Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that also addresses sun damage
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
A lot of people have been disappointed by brightening products on the market. Photoshop marketing is easier and cheaper than formulating an effective brightening cream that needs expensive and specialized ingredients. The right ingredients need to be included at the correct concentration.
In addition to wrinkles or lines, uneven skin tone – dark spots, sun spots and pigmentation can also make the skin look a little old and less vibrant. This is why skin brightening products have become popular. We wanted to make an effective natural cream without any harsh bleaching ingredients, so we sourced the 3 best, natural brightening ingredients available in their full concentrations.
Alpha Arbutin – a lightening agent derived from the Field Dock plant.
Emblica – this ingredient is derived from Indian Gooseberry fruit, however, rubbing Indian Gooseberry on the skin won’t do a thing. We use a concentrated standardised extract of Emblica which concentrates the compounds needed.
Ascobyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C) – one of our favourite ingredients to use. As most people know, Vitamin C is one of the best antioxidants out there and is a special form of Vitamin C that is oil-soluble, so it can mix with the oil on our skin and penetrate through.
Will they be effective for you? Everyone is different but we encourage you to do your own research on the ingredients to see whether you think they will work for you. The 3 brightening ingredients that we chose work gradually over time, with consistent use. For best results, use twice a day for 6 to 8 weeks. While using brightening products, try to avoid sun exposure or use a high SPF natural sunscreen. We recommend our Natural Sunscreen SPF 40.