Children’s Calm Care (chewable)
Supports nervous system health
Herbs of Gold Children’s Calm Care is a delicious blackcurrant flavoured chewable tablet that contains Chamomile, a herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a calmative to soothe children.
- Nervous system support
- Blackcurrant flavoured chewable tablet
- With tooth friendly Xylitol
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
Lactium® is derived from cow’s milk.
- Children’s Calm Care is formulated with Chamomile, magnesium and the milk protein Lactium®.
- Chamomile is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to reduce excess nervous energy and relieve irritability in children.
- Chamomile is used in Western herbal medicine to relieve abdominal bloating, flatulence and digestive spasms in children.
- Magnesium supports nervous system health in children.
- Children’s Calm Care is sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol and does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) flower extract 30mg|
|derived from dry flower||300mg|
|Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein (Lactium®)||25mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium||15mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Xylitol and thaumatin.|
|Lactium® is derived from cow’s milk.|
Does not contain egg, peanut, soy, tree nuts, gluten or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Children 1-3 years – Chew 1 tablet, twice daily.
Children 4-9 years – Chew 1 tablet, three times a day.
Tablet can be crushed and added to food.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
Each tablet contains 773mg Xylitol. Products containing Xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.