EHP Labs Oxyshred Hardcore (40 Serves)
- May assist with fat loss
- Boosts metabolism
- Better focus & better mood
- Extreme energy
- Gives your immune system a boost with vitamins and minerals included in the formula
What is in Oxyshred Hardcore and how does it help me smash my goals?
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – may be beneficial for weight loss, reducing fatigue, averting memory problems
- B12– important assistant in the body’s metabolism
- Vitamin A – vital for growth and development, good vision and maintenance of the immune system.
- Vitamin C – helps to maintain healthy skin, bones and connective tissue.
- Vitamin E
- and many more exciting ingredients!
What do we recommend with Oxyshred Hardcore?
The best product to go with Oxyshred Hardcore is ALCAR(L-Carnitine) for the best combo that may assist with the promotion of thermogenesis. These two work overtime during your workout and every day life that may assist you with fat loss!
Directions for use: Take 1 scoop of Oxyshred upon waking on an empty stomach with 250-500mL of cold water for the morning kick and metabolism ignition. 15-20 minutes before you train, consume 1 scoop of Oxyshred with about 150-200mL of water for to increase your energy, mood & may assist you with fat loss!
The information provided on this webpage is not intended to be medical advice or to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
This product should not be used to treat, cure or prevent any medical condition and is not to be used for therapeutic purposes (unless the product has been entered on the Australian Registrar of Therapeutic Goods).
We make no guarantee as to the results that you may experience from using this product or the information we make available on this webpage. Your results will depend on many factors, including but not limited to your age, gender, other products used, health history, exercise regimen, lifestyle and diet.
Please check with your health practitioner before making any changes to your diet or taking supplements, especially if you are pregnant, lactating or have a health condition. Always read directions for use carefully.