Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf (200mL)
Immune support for the whole family
Herbs of Gold Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf is a great-tasting blackcurrant liquid formulated to support healthy immune system function.
- Traditional cold & flu relief
- Immune health
- Naturally sweetened
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Contains Potassium sorbate.
- Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf contains herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine to help reduce the severity and relieve symptoms of common colds and flu, including mild fever.
- Elderberry is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sore throat and cough.
- Echinacea supports healthy immune system function.
- Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain immune system health. It also acts as an antioxidant helping to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- For maximum benefit, start taking at the onset of cold & flu symptoms.
Each 10mL contains:
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) juice conc. equiv. fruit fresh||4g|
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf ext. equiv. fresh||1g|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root ext. equiv. dry||500mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia. Contains potassium sorbate.|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.|
Shake well before use.
Adults – Take 10mL, three times daily.
Children 6-12 years – Take 5mL, 2 to 3 times daily.
Children 2-5 years – Take 3mL, 2 to 3 times daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take in water or juice.
Not to be used in children under five years for relief of mild fever.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.