Powerful Natural Allergy & Hayfever Relief
Fusion Health Allergy is an 1800 year old Chinese herbal formulation containing scientifically researched and energetically balanced antiallergic and immune regulating herbs including Bupleurum and Baical Skullcap.
Research has shown that this ancient combination of Chinese herbs can reduce the body’s response to antigens or allergens, especially Type 1 hypersensitivity responses (IgE-mediated, inflammatory reactions), which cause hayfever-type symptoms including mucosal irritation and swelling, sneezing, watery nasal discharge, itchy and dry eyes, itchy nose and throat and bronchial irritation. This herbal medicine also helps to alleviate eczema and dermatitis symptoms including itchy and inflamed skin. Equally, these herbs can relieve digestive symptoms associated with food allergies or intolerances including nausea, heartburn, reduced appetite, and gastrointestinal upset.
Helps manage and relieve the symptoms of:
- Hay fever
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Urticaria (hives)
- Bronchial airways irritation
- Allergies in children
- Adult : Take 2 – 3 tablets 1-3 times daily.
- Child (6 -12 years): Take 1 – 2 tablets 1-3 times daily.
- Child (2 -6 years): Take ½ – 1 tablet 1-3 times daily. Tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey.
- It is suitable to take all year round and may be taken at least 2 hours away from other allergy medication.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Bupleurum falcatum 650 mg
- Pinellia ternata 450 m
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) 375 mg
- Panax Ginseng (Korean Ginseng) 275 mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) 275 mg
- Ziziphus jujuba 275 mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) 200 mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products