- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains four types of ginseng: Korean, Siberian, American and Indian (Withania).
- Korean Ginseng supports cognitive function and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an adaptogen to help the body adapt to stress.
- Korean Ginseng and Astragalus are traditionally used in Chinese herbal medicine to promote and strengthen Qi (the body’s vital energy).
- Siberian Ginseng assists recovery from illness and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve fatigue.
- Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a brain tonic to improve memory and cognition, and as a rejuvenative tonic.
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold supports healthy immune system function.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root||1g|
|stand. to contain ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re, Rf, Rg1, Rg2 12.5mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root||1g|
|Panax quinquefolius (American Ginseng) root||1g|
|stand. to contain ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re, Rg1 30mg|
|Withania somnifera (Withania) root||1.5g|
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||4.5g|
|TOTAL GINSENOSIDES 42.5mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.