- Grape Seed Gold contains a broad spectrum of nutritional antioxidants and free radical scavengers to reduce free radicals in the body. These antioxidants work synergistically to produce a more potent antioxidant effect than the sum total of individual antioxidants, helping to strengthen the antioxidant network.
- Grape Seed Gold is formulated with 30g of Grape seed, standardised to contain 237.5mg procyanidins, or oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) per tablet.
- Grape seed maintains healthy vision and blood capillary health and supports blood vessel and cardiovascular system health.
- Grape Seed Gold contains vitamin C to assist connective tissue production and support collagen formation and health. Vitamin C and zinc support connective tissue and skin health.
- Grape Seed Gold contains vitamins and minerals that support immune system health.
Each tablet contains:
|Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed extract 250mg|
|derived from dry seed minimum||30g|
|stand. to contain procyanidins 237.5mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||150mg|
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate||82.65mg|
|equiv. vitamin E 100IU|
|Selenomethionine equiv. selenium||25 micrograms|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc||10mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Adults only – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.