Herbs of Gold Slippery Elm (60 Capsules)
Herbs of Gold Slippery Elm 400mg
Reflux & digestive health
Herbs of Gold Slippery Elm 400mg helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Healthy digestive function
- Soothes the digestive tract
- Relieves symptoms of reflux
- Slippery elm bark contains mucilage, which coats the mucous membranes of the digestive system. Mucilage acts as barrier to the lining of the digestive system, protecting it from stomach acid.
- Slippery elm bark mucilage has demulcent activity. Demulcents soothe irritation and inflammation of the mucous membranes in the digestive system.
- Traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gastritis and heartburn/gastric reflux.
Each capsule contains:
Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner stem bark powder: 400mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, three times daily, before food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.