Lysine 1000 + Olive Leaf
Immunity, Colds & Allergies
Herbs of Gold Lysine 1000 + Olive Leaf contains high-strength lysine to reduce symptoms of facial cold sores.
- Reduces cold sore occurrence
- Relieves cold sore symptoms
- Supports collagen health
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Lysine 1000 + Olive Leaf contains 1000mg of the amino acid lysine plus a standardised extract of Olive leaf.
- Lysine helps reduce the occurrence and relieves symptoms of facial cold sores.
- Lysine 1000 + Olive Leaf can be taken for prevention or to provide acute symptom relief of facial cold sores.
- Lysine maintains collagen formation and supports general health and wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract 50mg|
|derived from dry leaf minimum||500mg|
|stand. to contain oleuropein 12mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Adults: Take 1 tablet, three times a day, or as directed by your health professional.