Nutralife Ester-C High Strength + Bioflavonids
$19.80 – $35.95
Contains a stomach friendly, long lasting Vitamin C, that works to provide 24 hour support to your immune system.
Nutra-Life Ester-C® 1500mg + Bioflavonoids, contains a stomach friendly, long lasting Vitamin C, that works to provide 24 hour support to your immune system. By staying in the white blood cells longer than standard vitamin C, your immune system stays protected for a whole 24 hours, removing the need for dosing throughout the day. Bioflavonoids work to support strong and healthy respiratory, connective and cardiovascular tissues.
- 24 hour immune support
- Reducing the severity and duration of cold and flu
- Reducing the intensity of upper respiratory tract infections
- Minor wound healing and repair of connective tissue damage
Ester-C® is a researched form of Vitamin C that supports immune system health. Ester-C® may lead to a more sustained retention of Vitamin C in the white blood cells than ascorbic acid in non smokers. It is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C and may be better tolerated than standard Vitamin C in people who are sensitive to acidic foods. Vitamin C is essential for the proper function of the immune system and decreases the duration and severity of common cold symptoms when taken regularly. Ester-C® High Strength + Bioflavonoids:
- Provides 24 hour immune support
- Decreases the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- Is an Antioxidant
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each tablet provides:
- Ester-C® 1500mg [Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 1.47g Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 1.15g,
- Calcium L-threonate 18mg, Calcium carbonate 16.8mg],
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 100mg Equiv. Hesperidin 35mg.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.