Ubiquinol 150mg (in rice bran oil)
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg contains ubiquinol-10, the metabolically active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) that is ready for use in the body.
- Metabolically active form of CoQ10
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports energy production
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
- Ubiquinol has greater absorption in the body than other forms of CoQ10, such as ubidecarenone and ubiquinone, which need to be converted to ubiquinol prior to utilisation in the body.
- Ubiquinol 150mg contains ubiquinol produced naturally by fermentation.
- Ubiquinol 150mg helps maintain cardiovascular health.
- Ubiquinol 150mg helps support energy production.
- Ubiquinol 150mg is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body. It prolongs the antioxidant activity of vitamin C and vitamin E by regenerating them back to their antioxidant form.
- Ubiquinol 150mg supports sperm health and motility.
Each capsule contains:
|Ubiquinol-10 (Kaneka QH™ Ubiquinol)||150mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
Adults – Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.