- Vitamin B5 is a water-soluble vitamin that is involved in several important chemical reactions in the body.
- Vitamin B5 500mg assists the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats and supports energy production.
- Vitamin B5 is found in high concentrations in the adrenal glands, which are responsible for the synthesis of stress hormones. Vitamin B5 500mg supports a healthy stress response in the body.
- Vitamin B5 500mg helps the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports nervous system health.
- Vitamin B5 500mg maintains skin health and general health and wellbeing.
- Vitamin B5 500mg helps maintain vitamin B5 levels in the body.
Each capsule contains:
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 500mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.